Safety-Kleen Service Offerings:
- Full-service support for your equipment
- Regularly scheduled service you can rely on
- Cleaning and maintenance at the time of service
- Collection and responsible management of the used solutions, in accordance with local, state and federal regulations
- On-site recycling technology with almost any parts washer a customer has — whether it's a Safety-Kleen machine or not
Agitation & Immersion
Unmatched in aqueous cleaning performance
Only Safety-Kleen uses an aqueous parts washer cleaning chemistry that's safe for workers, safe for the environment and unmatched in aqueous cleaning performance.
- No VOC permit required (most locations)
- Non-hazardous chemistries (MPC, MM-Dip)
- Effectively cleans a variety of soils, oils and greases
- Safe on all metal and most plastic surfaces
- Rust and corrosion inhibiting ingredients
- Oil splitting and recyclable formulations
- Long solution life
LOOKING FOR SOLVENT HELP?
Download our Quick Reference Guide to help you determine what solvent or chemistry works best for your parts washers and business.