High-performance 50/50 pre-diluted antifreeze/coolant for older (pre-1995) domestic and foreign cars, light duty trucks and heavy duty diesel applications.
- ASTM D3306
- ASTM D6210
- TMC RP 329
- Fully formulated for heavy duty diesel applications and does not require the addition of SCA at initial fill. Contains industry recommended concentration of nitrite to protect cylinder liners from cavitation corrosion (liner pitting)
- Prevents corrosion of aluminum, brass, cast iron, copper, solder and steel
- Compatible with elastomers, gaskets, and other non-metallics
- Low silicate, amine and phosphate free
- Compatible with other conventional/inorganic additive technology (IAT) and SCAs (liquid and/or filters)
- Blended using de-ionized water
- Contains a bittering agent
Recommended for cars/light duty trucks (2 years/40K miles) and heavy duty diesels (30K miles or 2 years/200K miles) with ongoing monitoring using nitrite test strips and Supplemental Coolant Additive (SCA).
- 55G Drums